Together with Tecninox, PPS delivers advanced liquid process equipment for the pharmaceutical industry, including solutions for handling aseptic and toxic liquids.
Tecninox solutions are high quality equipment designed and built with high-tech components according to cGMP and GEP regulations.
Liquid process equipment can be delivered as individual pieces of equipment, a mobile unit or even complete integrated production plants. We can also provide equipment for heating, cooling, and homogenisation.
The parenteral formulation compounding application is fully drainable and in a crevice free design. Tecninox acknowledges CIP (Cleaning-In-Place) and SIP (Sterilization-In-Place) operations as complementary, and has designed an integrated solution to meet the needs of parallel design requirements for CIP and SIP.
- Use of aseptic sampling device.
- Uses block valves for minimised product loss.
- Designed for inline CIP and SIP requirements.
When manufacturing high-quality cytotoxic compounds, it is essential to have an integrated CIP (Cleaning-In-Place)/SIP (Sterilization-In-Place) system. The process of sterilization and cleaning is managed by an independent PLC/SCADA system allowing for automatic control and monitoring of every phase.
- Minimized operator intervention.
- Compounding and dispensing isolator.
- Completely suitable for inline CIP and SIP.
Processing and storage tanks
Liquid process equipment also includes processing and storage tanks. Tecninox tanks are designed for use in both laboratory and production and comply with 3A-FDA standards. The tanks can be individually adapted with a wide selection of accessories.
- Capacity up to 30,000 litres.
- Certified for over-pressure.
- Designed for CIP (Cleaning-In-Place) and SIP (Sterilization-In-Place).
PPS Service & Aftersales
Uniquely for the industry PPS has its own service department, which is of great benefit to our customers. PPS service department has specially trained technicians with the highest expertise and experience. We offer a long list of services, including:
- Installation and renovation of existing equipment.
- Design of complete solutions; everything from the requirements specifications and logistics, to execution and validation.
- Competent feedback on automation solutions or other type of production optimization.
- Installing and/or moving entire production or packaging lines.
- Training of technical personnel and operators in optimal use of the installed equipment.
- Tailor-made service and aftersales agreements for ongoing maintenance as well as assistance in case of breakdown.
In addition, PPS delivers spare parts and consumables directly to our customers from own stock. Having our own stock ensures fast and efficient delivery, which minimizes any production downtime for our customers.
If you want to know more about our service department, please contact us directly or get more information here.