PPS offers different washing and cleaning solutions for processing. Together with Müller we offer washing and cleaning systems for format parts, drums and bins – and from Romaco Macofar, we supply washing and sterilization systems for vials and ampoules.
All cleaning systems are designed to meet highest cGMP and EHEDG regulations. The high quality automated cleaning systems ensures reproducible cleaning, rinsing, and drying processes and subsequently highest product safety.
Washing and cleaning of format parts, drums and bins
Müller offers washing and cleaning solutions for manufacturing equipment such as containers, IBCs, drums, bottles, funnels, valves, and various machine parts. We offer standard cleaning systems as well as tailor-made solutions, including customized racks.
GMP washer for drums and smaller parts
Fully integrated cleaning device to be used inside and outside for pre-steam, pre-wash, wash, neutralize, rinsing and drying of equipment in contact with the produced product, including but not limited to drums, bottles, barrels, filling line equipment, pumps, tablets presses, and laboratory glassware.
GMP cleaning system for containers and large parts
The cleaning system can be used for interior and exterior cleaning of containers, IBC’s, drums, vessels, barrels, and boxes, including pre-steam, pre-wash, wash, neutralize, rinsing steam out and drying of equipment. Fully automated solutions for infeed, out-feed and opening/closing of full containment IBC’s are available.
GMP washing and cleaning of containers and drums
This modular and automated CIP cleaning solution is for inside cleaning of containers, bioreactors, vessels, mixers, fermenters, and other hollow parts with inlet and outlet for cleaning media. The cleaning device provides up to eight different programmable cleaning cycles.
Washing and sterilization of vials and ampoules
Romaco Macofar and PPS supply a number of high performance solutions for washing and sterilizing ampoules, vials and other glass containers. Solutions include both linear and rotary washers, as well as customized solutions.
Linear washing machine
The high-performance intermittent motion washer from Macofar guarantees precise and smooth washing of vials, ampoules and other cylindrical glass containers. Washing cycles can be either standardized or individually modified to customer requirements. Additional wash, drying cycle or siliconizing are available upon request.
- Maximum output: 24,000 containers per hour.
- Up to four different fluids; pre-washing in an ultrasonic bath, demineralized or recycled water, distilled water, or water for injection (WFI).
- Co-axial spraying nozzles allow for the use of a combination of water and air.
Rotary washing machine
The Macofar rotary washer is available as both intermittent and continuous motion machine. Vials are loaded directly from trays and there are eight washing stations available. CIP (Cleaning-In-Place), SIP (Sterilization-In-Place) and DIP (Drying-In-Place) are available as an option, as well as compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
- Maximum output intermittent motion washer: 9,000 vials per hour.
- Maximum output continuous motion washer: 24,000 vials per hour.
- Washing cycles can be customized to fit individual requirements.
PPS Service & Aftersales
Uniquely for the industry PPS has its own service department, which is of great benefit to our customers. PPS service department has specially trained technicians with the highest expertise and experience. We offer a long list of services, including:
- Installation and renovation of existing equipment.
- Design of complete solutions; everything from the requirements specifications and logistics, to execution and validation.
- Competent feedback on automation solutions or other type of production optimization.
- Installing and/or moving entire production or packaging lines.
- Training of technical personnel and operators in optimal use of the installed equipment.
- Tailor-made service and aftersales agreements for ongoing maintenance as well as assistance in case of breakdown.
In addition, PPS delivers spare parts and consumables directly to our customers from own stock. Having our own stock ensures fast and efficient delivery, which minimizes any production downtime for our customers.
If you want to know more about our service department, please contact us directly or get more information here.