Fluid bed drying is a well-proven technology for use after wet mixing.
Fluid bed processing equipment from Diosna can also be used for granulation and coating of pharmaceutical products. In addition to the processor, a fluid bed plant requires peripheral equipment like inlet air technique, exhaust air technique and control.
Mini-Lab Fluid Bed Processor
The Diosna Mini-Lab is a table-top fluid bed processor for efficient product processing, including drying, granulating and coating. The fluid bed offers greater productivity and flexibility in laboratory scale processing with a number of different batch sizes available. Glass components offer easy process monitoring.
- Volume ranges from approx. 50 g to 3,500 g.
- Top, bottom or tangential spray processing.
- Four interchangeable containers of 1 litre / 3 litres / 5 litres / 7 litres.
Midi-Lab Fluid Bed Processor
The Midi-Lab fluid bed is developed especially for R&D purposes corresponding to the functions of a production plant. It is suitable for a wide range of applications with numerous options for solvent operation, automatic feeding and discharging, and air conditioning systems. Optional glass or stainless steel bowls.
- Volume ranges from 1 kg to 10 kg.
- Optional top, bottom or tangential spray processing.
- Four exchangeable bowls 7 litres / 12 litres / 16 litres / 20 litres.
Fluid Bed Dryer
Compared to other methods, fluid bed drying considerably speeds up the drying process. With the Diosna fluid bed dryer we offer an innovative system with optimised air flow, closed feeding and discharging systems, and a pressure-shock resistant design. Flexible changing between batch sizes due to the easy exchange of bowls.
- Batch sizes from 5 kg to 880 kg depending on product and process.
- Comprehensive WIP (Washing-In-Place) & CIP (Cleaning-In-Place) cleaning concepts available.
- Designed in compliance with GAMP 5.
PPS Service & Aftersales
Uniquely for the industry PPS has its own service department, which is of great benefit to our customers. PPS service department has specially trained technicians with the highest expertise and experience. We offer a long list of services, including:
- Installation and renovation of existing equipment.
- Design of complete solutions; everything from the requirements specifications and logistics, to execution and validation.
- Competent feedback on automation solutions or other type of production optimization.
- Installing and/or moving entire production or packaging lines.
- Training of technical personnel and operators in optimal use of the installed equipment.
- Tailor-made service and aftersales agreements for ongoing maintenance as well as assistance in case of breakdown.
In addition, PPS delivers spare parts and consumables directly to our customers from own stock. Having our own stock ensures fast and efficient delivery, which minimizes any production downtime for our customers.
If you want to know more about our service department, please contact us directly or get more information here.