Together with IMA, PPS supplies a number of different filling solutions for liquid substances, including for aseptic liquids.
The technology behind is suitable for cosmetic products, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, and other food supplements. We offer the best suitable solution for filling liquids into ampoules, bottles, vials, syringes, capsules, or tubes. The filling equipment can be integrated into different packaging lines or other integrated solutions. Thereby you will benefit from the synergetic effects of integrating the entire packaging line.
Moreover, PPS supplies variuos high-perfomance solutions for washing or sterilizing bottles, ampoules, and other glass or plastic containers. Washing solutions include both linear and rotary washers, as well as customized solutions. Sterilization systems include moist heat sterilization, dry heat sterilization, and ethylene oxide sterilization (EtO). Besides the sterilization equipment itself process validation is required, including documentation of cycle repeatability and the functions of the sterilization system.
Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the solution ideal for your production.
Liquid filling machines
PPS offers a range of solutions for filling various liquids into glass or plastic containers, making them ideal for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, or food applications. The filling machines can handle liquids of almost any viscosity and numerous container sizes and designs.
The high degree of automation optimizes the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) of the liquid filling systems. The modular design and numerous configuration options present a solution that can be fitted to all customer specifications. Also, the filling machines can easily be combined with secondary packaging solutions.
- High quality liquid filling machines suitable for pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, other food applications, and cosmetic products.
- Compatible with a wide selection of closure types, such as spray pumps, droppers, pipettes, dosing cups, and different types of caps.
- All equipment is modular built and can be individually configured and precisely adapted to your specific requirements.
IMA EASYFILL Filling and stoppering machine
Designed to meet the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry in aseptic processing, EASYFILL is the right answer when a high degree of flexibility and modularity is required in sterile liquid filling.
Easyfill is a liquid filling and stoppering machine for vials, both small and large-volume parenterals, available in two models to satisfy medium and high-speed requirements.
The machine features a positive intermittent-motion, linear transport and brushless motors for precise movements. It can be equipped with all types of dosing systems typically used for aseptic products and with a checkweighing system composed of load cells for tare weight detection before filling and load cells for gross weight detection after dosing.
- No vial – no fill – no stoppering control device.
- Insertion of rubber stoppers for both liquid solutions and freeze-dried products.
- Suitable for integration with 100% In-Process Control.
Aseptic liquid filling machines
In addition to our filling equipment for non-sterile liquids, we also supply aseptic filling machines. All aseptic liquid filling machines from IMA guarantee excellent sterility assurance levels (SAL) and conforms to current Good Manufacturing Practice.
The aseptic filling systems offer efficient and reliable operation with high barrier protection. We offer first-class containment solutions to also protect the operator from any direct contact with toxic substances.
The aseptic filling machines can be configured as integrated solutions according to customer requirements, with selected upstream and downstream systems.
- Ideal for filling injection vials and infusion bottles for human and veterinarian medical applications.
- Closing station can be either integrated into the liquid filler machine or work as a line component. Compatible with different closure types.
- RABS (Restricted Access Barrier System), vertical laminated flow systems, and integrated CIP (Cleaning in Place) and SIP (Sterilization in Place) systems available.
IMA XTREMA High speed filling & stoppering machine
The main concern of the pharmaceutical packaging market has always been the integrity of the drug, and, in the case of parenteral dosage forms, its sterility. XTREMA indeed embodies the latest technological breakthrough in aseptic filling.
During the aseptic filling of dose containers with a drug, essential is preventing its contamination, thus minimizing its exposure to environment, equipment, manipulation from operators, etc., until its sealing.
XTREMA fundamental characteristics respond to the industry’s stringent technical requirements of vial filling, and with its flexible and ergonomic design it assures the most complete possibility to integrate modular equipment, and, why not, even to install multiple filling systems (liquids & powders) to be used alternatively within the same machine frame.
IMA SMART Filling, stoppering and capping machine
Time and ease of use are of the essence with small to medium batch production, but, with the SMART, IMA expertise realized something more: it combined proven simple technology with high standards of quality and reliability suitable to any aseptic filling need.
SMART is the answer to the increasing demand for even more flexible and versatile processing and packaging solutions. Short start-up times, easy changeovers and a high degree of automation are key considerations.
SMART can be equipped with all types of dosing systems typical of the aseptic operations, and it is suitable for installation in cleanroom or under isolator, being all materials compatible with sterilizing agents and suitable for VHP exposure.
Available machine versions: SVP and LVP, with or without integrated capping module.
- Suitable for small batch production with output up to 120/vpm in the double-index configuration
- Slim & smart pharm design, fit for each type of lay out, even when space constraint is an issue
- 100% check weighing of all filled vials
IMA LOADING SYSTEMS WITH TRAYS AND FENCES Semi-automatic vial loading & unloading systems
The aseptic production of pharmaceuticals usually takes place in cleanrooms in order to prevent contamination. IMA Life semi-automatic systems provide a controlled solution for loading fences in/out of a freeze dryer, avoiding manual interactions with vials.
PPS Service & Aftersales
Uniquely for the industry PPS has its own service department, which is of great benefit to our customers. PPS service department has specially trained technicians with the highest expertise and experience. We offer a long list of services, including:
- Installation and renovation of existing equipment.
- Design of complete solutions; everything from the requirements specifications and logistics, to execution and validation.
- Competent feedback on automation solutions or other type of production optimization.
- Installing and/or moving entire production or packaging lines.
- Training of technical personnel and operators in optimal use of the installed equipment.
- Tailor-made service and aftersales agreements for ongoing maintenance as well as assistance in case of breakdown.
In addition, PPS delivers spare parts and consumables directly to our customers from own stock. Having our own stock ensures fast and efficient delivery, which minimizes any production downtime for our customers.
If you want to know more about our service department, please contact us directly or get more information here.