A collaborative robot, also called a cobot, is a cost-effective, secure, flexible and extremely user friendly robot. They are designed to work side by side with people, without the necessary safety distance and shielding. Collaborative robots make automation easier than ever for companies in all industries, as they can handle a wide range of tasks. All over the world, companies are working towards automation to increase productivity, address labor shortages and improve product quality.
Collaborative robots can handle tasks that are monotonous and tiring for employees. With cobots, your company can therefore produce faster, more safely and efficiently at a price that can compete with products produced in countries with cheaper labor. We see an increased focus on gaining increased control over its supply chain and many Danish companies are now moving production home from low-wage areas. The key to continuing to be competitive with production in Denmark is a high degree of automation – i.a. with cobots.
Your benefits of implementing a collaborative robot
There are many benefits to implementing collaborative robots in your business.
- Easy programming
- Quick Setup
- Flexible automation
- Can be used for many different work tasks and departments
- Collaborative and safe
- High precision
- Exempt employees from monotonous and repetitive work tasks
- Increased productivity and process optimization
Areas of application for cobots
With cobots you can achieve flexible automation for production in all sizes. Cobots can be used for manuy different tasks, from assembly to painting, from screwing to marking, from packing to polishing, from casting to welding, or any other task you can think of.
The areas of application include:
- Post processing
- Quality control
- Machine fitting
- Material removal
- Matieral handling
As a CSI partner and dealer of Universal Robots, we offer the solution you prefer – from a standard package with a robot and a gripper, which we provide with 3 hours of starting aid, to a finished turnkey installation with documentation and CE marking. With all the robot arms from Universal Robots, you get easy programming, quick setup and quick conversions.
The range from Universal Robots includes:
- UR3e: An ultralight, compact tabletop robot with a payload of 3 kg. It is ideal for applications where size, security and cost are critical.
- UR5e: A flexible lightweight robot arm with a payload of 5 kg, suitable for optimizing low-weight processes.
- UR10e: An extremely versatile collaborative industrial robot arm, with a payload of 12,5 kg and a range of 1300 mm. It is ideal for a wide range of applications in machine fitting, palletizing and packaging.
- UR16e: A powerful collaborative robot arm from UR, with an impressive payload of 16 kg. This powerful robotic arm can handle heavier tools and is ideal for handling heavy machinery, material handling, packaging as well as screw and nut tasks.
- UR20e: The latest model from UR’s next generation of cobots. Designed to take performance to the next level, the UR20e has a range of 1750 mm and a payload of 20 kg.
If you are interested in hearing more about your options for implementing cobots in your company, contact us today.
PPS Service & Aftersales
Uniquely for the industry PPS has its own service department, which is of great benefit to our customers. PPS service department has specially trained technicians with the highest expertise and experience. We offer a long list of services, including:
- Installation and renovation of existing equipment.
- Design of complete solutions; everything from the requirements specifications and logistics, to execution and validation.
- Competent feedback on automation solutions or other type of production optimization.
- Installing and/or moving entire production or packaging lines.
- Training of technical personnel and operators in optimal use of the installed equipment.
- Tailor-made service and aftersales agreements for ongoing maintenance as well as assistance in case of breakdown.
In addition, PPS delivers spare parts and consumables directly to our customers from own stock. Having our own stock ensures fast and efficient delivery, which minimizes any production downtime for our customers.
If you want to know more about our service department, please contact us directly or get more information here.