Your benefits of implementing a collaborative robot
There are many benefits to implementing collaborative robots in your business.
- Easy programming
- Quick Setup
- Flexible automation
- Can be used for many different work tasks and departments
- Collaborative and safe
- High precision
- Exempt employees from monotonous and repetitive work tasks
- Increased productivity and process optimization
Areas of application for cobots
With cobots you can achieve flexible automation for production in all sizes. Cobots can be used for manuy different tasks, from assembly to painting, from screwing to marking, from packing to polishing, from casting to welding, or any other task you can think of.
The areas of application include:
- Post processing
- Quality control
- Machine fitting
- Material removal
- Matieral handling
As a CSI partner and dealer of Universal Robots, we offer the solution you prefer – from a standard package with a robot and a gripper, which we provide with 3 hours of starting aid, to a finished turnkey installation with documentation and CE marking. With all the robot arms from Universal Robots, you get easy programming, quick setup and quick conversions.
The range from Universal Robots includes:
- UR3e: An ultralight, compact tabletop robot with a payload of 3 kg. It is ideal for applications where size, security and cost are critical.
- UR5e: A flexible lightweight robot arm with a payload of 5 kg, suitable for optimizing low-weight processes.
- UR10e: An extremely versatile collaborative industrial robot arm, with a payload of 12,5 kg and a range of 1300 mm. It is ideal for a wide range of applications in machine fitting, palletizing and packaging.
- UR16e: The largest robot arm from UR, with an impressive payload of 16 kg. This powerful robotic arm can handle heavier tools and is ideal for handling heavy machinery, material handling, packaging as well as screw and nut tasks.
If you are interested in hearing more about your options for implementing cobots in your company, contact us today.